Thursday, August 9, 2012

Love Story- By Taylor Swift


C

We were both young when i first saw you

F

I close my eyes and the flashback starts

Am                       F

Im standing there on a balcony of summer air



C

See the lights, See the party the ball gowns

       F

I see you make your way through the crowd

          Am

You say hello

              G

Little did i know



           F                      G

That you were romeo you were throwing pebbles

          Am                       C

And my daddy said stay away from Juliet

            F

And i was crying on the staircase

  G                      Am         C

Begging you please don't go, and i said



  C

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone

 G

I'll be waiting all theres left to do is run

 Am

You'll be the prince and i'll be the princess

 F                G                 C

Its a love story baby just say yes



 C

So i sneak out to the garden to see you

 F

We keep quite because we're dead if they know

 Am

So close your eyes

        G

Let’s keep this down for a little while

            F                   G

Cause you were Romeo I was a scarlet letter

         Am                        C

and my daddy said stay away from Juliet





         F

But you were everything to me

            G                      Am            C

and i was begging you please don't go and i said



 C

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone

 G

I'll be waiting all theres left to do is run

 Am

You be the prince i'll be the princess

 F                G                 C

Its a love story baby just say yes



  C

Romeo save me, try to tell me how it is

  G

This love is difficult, but its real,

  Am

Save me from the breakdown, make it out of looseness

 F                G

Its a love story baby just say yes, oh



Solo: C  G  Am  F



                 Am     F               C              G

I got tired of waiting,   wondering if you were ever coming around

             Am        F

My faith in you was fading

                         C           G

Then i met you on the outskirts of town and i said

  C

Romeo save me i've been feeling so alone

   G

I keep waiting for you but you never come

    Am

Is this in my head, i don't know what to think

    F                       G

He nelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said

  D

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone

   A

I love you and thats all I really know

   Bm

I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress

 G                 A            D

Its a love story baby just say yes

D   A   Bm

Oh, oh, yes

         G                           D

We were very young when i first saw you 




No comments:

Post a Comment